Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Radiant Smiles Family Dental, we welcome your questions. We want our patients to be well-informed about their oral health, so we are always happy to take the time to address any concerns you might have.
There are certain questions we hear from many patients, and for your convenience, we have gathered some of them below.
If your question does not appear on this list, please be sure to give us a call or ask us when you are here for your next appointment. There is no such thing as a silly question—unless it goes unasked! We look forward to educating you and your family so you can enjoy a lifetime of optimal oral health.
- What is periodontal disease?
- Plaque and stains seem to build up on my teeth quickly. What can I do to prevent this?
- How long will it take to straighten my teeth?
- What should I expect at my first visit?
- Why are my teeth so sensitive when I brush them or drink something cold?
- I don’t want to have x-rays because I am worried about the radiation. Can I just have my teeth cleaned?